Sara over at Mommyland tagged me in her recent Questions post. I love these! It's fun to answer questions, hence the reason for the FormSpring.
So here we go!
1. If you could raid one celebrity's closet, who would it be?
Heh. Good question. I don't really follow celebrity fashion so I kind of have no idea. I'm so lame...
2. What is your all time favorite movie and why?
And another good question. Geez! I pretty much like any of the Disney animated movies (Nemo, Aladdin, Lion King, etc.). Waiting for Guffman is pretty awesome. Oh, and we just saw The Hangover - HYSTERICAL.
3. If you could only eat one food everyday forever, what would you eat?
Probably pizza, just cuz I can change it up with different cheeses,crusts, toppings (huh, almost like a LBD is versatile in its own way)...
4. What is the best gift you ever received?
5. Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? (Come on, you know you love it!)
Honestly, I can't pick just one. I'm not a huge fan of Robert Pattinson generally and Taylor Lautner is more attractive, but if I were to go solely on their personalities and just the books, I'd go with Edward. But for the movies, it's Jacob.
6. What's the first thing that pops into your head when you see this word: Love.
7. Favorite concert you've seen?
Hm. I haven't been to very many. Maybe NKOTB on their comeback tour because I was with friends on a girls' night out which is SUPER RARE these days as a mommy.
8. At a yellow light, do you speed up or slow down?
Depends on how far away I am from the light. :)
Thanks for tagging me Sara! I'm so flattered that you thought of me and this was FUN!