UNTIL TODAY! I finally decided to make time to post my VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY EVER and here it is!
Most of the items that ML sent to me are pink (or have pink in them), to go along with the BBCA Challenge in October. That just goes to show how long ago I really should have started these giveaways. Please accept my apologies for taking so long!
I wanted to begin with a piece that I absolutely LOVE. So much so, in fact, that I actually own a version of this necklace too!
|Disclaimer: This is a photo of my necklace which IS a duplicate, but this isn't the exact necklace I'm giving away.|
Isn't it GORGEOUS? I think so. AND IT COULD BE YOURS! Or you could win it as a GIFT! Hm, now there's an idea!
Here are the rules:
1. You must follow A Working Mom's Closet through some medium to enter (Google Friend Connect, Google Reader, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
2. Leave one comment letting me know how you follow, and leave one additional comment for each additional way that you follow.
3. Tweet about the giveaway (be sure to include @wrkngmomscloset so that I see your tweet!) and leave one extra comment for that as well.
4. Mention the giveaway on your blog and leave a link to the post in an additional comment (any comments claiming to have blogged about it without including a link will be disqualified - please leave a link!).
5. Entries will be accepted until midnight on Sunday, December 12th and I'll pick a winner using random.org on Monday (God willing! Heh.).
Good luck, my friends!