Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Daily MelWear: Modern Professional Momma
1. It's a suit. Duh.
2. It meets ALL of the dress code requirements.
3. The cut and fabric make it a little more modern, and casual since we're doing lunch rather than attending a board meeting.
4. The jacket has belt loops! BELTS!!!
5. The color combo of teal and orange is super fun. I almost wore my yellow belt again until I remembered this orange one.
6. These heels, while slightly uncomfortable (to be honest, they're kicked off under my desk as I type!), have a fun little bow with rhinestones but they're not open-toe and don't have a pattern so they're within code.
7. Did I mention the jacket has belt loops? Oh how I love belts.
I don't really have a whole lot else to say. My evening last night was full of exhaustion and waiting in a gas station parking lot for the highway patrol and UGH. Everyone is fine, I wasn't the one in the accident, but suffice it to say that I am TIRED.
Things will get better. They always do.
Teal Blouse: Charlotte Russe
Orange Belt: Target
Cream Heels: DSW